Tag Archives: Polyneuropathy
Peripheral Neuropathy illustrates harm to peripheral nervous system, which is enormous communication network transmitting information from the spinal cord and brain to the other parts of the body. The spinal cord is the nervous system (central) of our body.
The peripheral nerves also transmit sensory information in return for the spinal cord and brain. For example, messages like burning of finger or the feet getting cold. The harm to the nervous system (peripheral) hinders these significant connections. Just like a static in phone line, Peripheral Neuropathy interrupts and distorts messages transmission between the rest of our body and brain.
Due to reason that each peripheral nerve has specialized function for a specific part of our body, a wide variety of symptoms and signs can occur due to the damage of nerves. Some patients may experience tingling, numbness of a temporary nature, paresthesia, touch senility, or weakness in muscles.
Peripheral Disease :
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- predominantly sensory peripheral polyneuropathy
- predominantly sensory
- what is the difference bewteen raynauds disease and peripheral neuropathy?
- what is peripheral sensory neuropathy
- what is peripheral sensory
- what is NEUROPATHY-PERIPHERAL
- what are the differences between peripheral neuropathy and peripheral vascular disease