Tag Archives: Peripheral Neuropathy Symptoms
Peripheral Neuropathy Symptoms depend on the kind of nerve affected by the peripheral disease. There are three chief kinds of nerves. They are- motor, autonomic, and sensory. Single or all three types are affected by neuropathy. Symptoms and signs also depend on the conditions affecting the body.
Peripheral Neuropathy Symptoms of Changes of sensation:
Harm to sensory fibers may results in nerve pain, numbness, tingling, or sensation of burn. For a number of cases of neuropathies, change of sensation usually commence from the feet and progress in the direction of the center of the human body. In a worse condition, it also involves other areas of the body too.
Peripheral Disease :
- peripheraldisease com
- neuropathy symptoms
- peripheral neuropathy symptoms
- peripheral vascular disease muscle twitching
- peripheral neuropathy symptoms worsen by humidity
- peripheral neuropathy pain and peripheral artery disease
- peripheral neuropathy abdominal sensations
- peripheral artery disease and peripheral neuropathy